If you need help getting a friend or family member out of the Salt Lake County Jail give Xtreme Bail Bonds a call we can help you 24hrs a day.
Call 801-660-4222 for a bail bond anywhere within the state of Utah.
- you are visiting at the Metro Jail or Oxbow Jail you must arrive and be inside the lob-by at least 30 minutes prior to the time you would like to visit or are pre-scheduled to visit. Visitors arriving after the visiting cutoff will be scheduled for the next available visit (even if you prescheduled).
- Prisoner workers (kitchen, server, etc.) will not be allowed visits during their scheduled work hours. The prisoner is responsible for notifying visitors of housing location changes or work assignments.
- Prisoners at the Metro Jail are permitted two (2) visits per week, one visit per visiting day. Three (3) visitors will be allowed to attend. Prisoners confined at the Oxbow Jail are also permitted two (2) visits per week, one visit per visiting day. However, due to space limitations at the Oxbow Jail visiting area, only two (2) visitors will be allowed to visit a prisoner. Children under the age of 12 months do not count as a visitor. Children 17 years and under, must be accompanied by their parent/legal guardian. Visitors are NOT allowed to cross visit prisoners.
- Every visitor 16 years of age or older must have a government issued ID (Driver’s License, State ID, Passport, or Consulate Card.) School ID’s will not be accepted as valid identification.
- Visiting hours are from 9 AM – 9 PM. Each visit lasts thirty minutes. No visiting is permitted during meal times from 11:00 AM – 12:30 PM and 4:00 PM – 5:30 PM. If Jail staff calls for visitors to leave before the scheduled end of the visit, please leave the visiting area immediately.
- Visits for both facilities may be scheduled up to six days in advance by calling 385-468-8400. No telephone reservations, or changes to existing reservations may be made on the day of the visit. Cancellations for same day visits must be done no later than one hour prior to the scheduled visit. Changes to existing reservations must be made no later than midnight the day prior to the day of the visit.
- There will be times when a prisoner is unavailable or refuses a visit. Visits may also be delayed or cancelled due to incidents in the Jail.
Salt Lake Bail Bonds * Salt Lake Bail Bond Company * Salt Lake Bail Bondsman * Salt Lake Metro Jail